WARNING: THIS SITE CONTAINS GRAPHIC BLOODY FLESH WOUNDS AND SURGICAL INCISION PICTURES AND NOT FOR THOSE WITH A WEAK STOMACH!!!



Saturday, January 9, 2010

Holy Smokes Batman...This one is GRAPHIC!!

I had my second surgery yesterday which was an I.N.D. to remove the infection from my ankle. Let me tell you I DID NOT expect what I saw today and the amount they had to remove. They have gone all the way down to the bone in fact when the nurse was in to re pack the wound she was poking around in there and said "Ohhhh I see bone right there... and I can see the head of one of the screws they used to put together the bone.... Awwwwwwww I was ok until she said that.... I don't know why that part freaked me out and made my skin crawl more then seeing the wound itself. Pictures for you below......


Here are some pics for you of the outside of my ankle is above (biggest hole) and the inside of my ankle (smaller wound) is below.

They also removed the rod out of my heel during this surgery soooo the good thing is that saves me from another surgery which would have been in a couple of weeks. Check out the hole in the bottom of my heel ewwwwwwww.....



















No comments:

Post a Comment