WARNING: THIS SITE CONTAINS GRAPHIC BLOODY FLESH WOUNDS AND SURGICAL INCISION PICTURES AND NOT FOR THOSE WITH A WEAK STOMACH!!!



Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have an Infectiion and Re-Admitted to Hospital

So I have not been feeling well and there is a new and different pain in my ankle and I called the doctors office and told them I need to come in and have them take the cast off to look at my ankle, things just don't seem right and their little window system is not working we can not get thru all the cotton and wraps to see what things look like, however when opening the windows today there was a foul smell. So off to the Ortho Clinic we went. I told the doctor how I felt and what I was feeling and he kinda looked at me as if I was crazy but after insisting they take the cast off he finally agreed, and the reaction of the casting person was ohhhhhhh no.... reaction of doctor was UH OH!!!  I was immediately started on being admitted back to the hospital for an infection of both incision sites on my ankle. It is pretty nasty one too. They have taken cultures to find what type of infection this is but in the meantime tomorrow I will have to have surgery to remove the infection. Uggggg our concerns have come to reality!!



You can see the infection here in this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment