WARNING: THIS SITE CONTAINS GRAPHIC BLOODY FLESH WOUNDS AND SURGICAL INCISION PICTURES AND NOT FOR THOSE WITH A WEAK STOMACH!!!



Monday, January 16, 2012

Got my Newest Cast

So today they pulled off the splints and I got some good pics of my incision sites along with a shiny new cast... and YES I picked purple AGAIN, hoping this one will bring a bit better luck!! Still not allow to do any weight bearing on it but it was nice to see the wounds are all looking good, dry, and no sign of infection.. WOO HOOO that is ALWAYS good news!!



 Cool hole in bottom of my foot, pulling stitches out of that area on your foot though HURTS!! Love the dotted line they drew too from bottom of my foot up towards the other incision.I believe this was cut in order to put the rod in that runs up my leg.

The picture below is the back of my ankle and the incision they made there in order to put the rod that runs parallel to my foot.
My ankle from far away and my pretty purple cast :)

Can't wait to see the x-rays and all the hardware they have installed in my leg and ankle.... will be interesting to see... gotta wait 4 weeks for that one though....

No comments:

Post a Comment