WARNING: THIS SITE CONTAINS GRAPHIC BLOODY FLESH WOUNDS AND SURGICAL INCISION PICTURES AND NOT FOR THOSE WITH A WEAK STOMACH!!!



Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Got NEW Duds on my Leg

So, it was starting to feel inside my splint a bit like last time, feels like blisters are being rubbed inside. So I called the surgeons office and told them of my concern and my previous history of Staph infection so they said come on down this afternoon and we will check it all out. So thankfully they pulled off the splint and all is well everything seems to be healing well and no infection brewing at all. So they wrapped it up in a new splint and off I went back home. I will be back next week for my official 2 week Post Op appointment and hope that all still is going well, I think they will x-ray at that time and hope to see that all is healing and in position and doing what they want it to do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment