WARNING: THIS SITE CONTAINS GRAPHIC BLOODY FLESH WOUNDS AND SURGICAL INCISION PICTURES AND NOT FOR THOSE WITH A WEAK STOMACH!!!



Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Back to the Dr. for check up

Soo after all the bloopers last night I called the Ortho's office first thing this morning and of course they said come in and lets check things out. So I headed back to their office and had to explain the whole thing of I fell down AND got my cast wet.... OMG what a idiot I look like now... Oh well...

So x-rays all look great I did not damage anything and I have a new and not wet cast put on. It wet for Blue this time around, thought I would change things up a bit.


I also got a few good shots of my wound as well, all is looking well except for one little spot that I worry about but the doctor looked at it and assures me that is normal and everything is A OK... sooooo we pray no infection start brewing in the "wet" spot that is between the 3rd and 4th steri strip from the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment