WARNING: THIS SITE CONTAINS GRAPHIC BLOODY FLESH WOUNDS AND SURGICAL INCISION PICTURES AND NOT FOR THOSE WITH A WEAK STOMACH!!!



Monday, February 6, 2012

Got my Walking Boot

Today was my appointment to have my "fitting" for my walking boot. Can someone explain to me WHY I go for a "fitting" when there is NO fitting it is about what size shoe do you wear and they tried that on and it was too tight around my leg so they go oh well we will just go to the next size up who cares if the foot it about 4" longer then my foot and way to huge for me but hey it fits my leg better so DONE thats what I walk out with. I asked well cant we use the leg from one and the foot from the other, and NOPE they can not do that... of course not of course you can't make it fit correctly.. can you tell I am a bit angry....

Anyway here is the beauty...

No comments:

Post a Comment